Friday, August 7, 2009


The 3rd and final product that I test-drove was Mass Article Control 2009 Pro. It's actually 2 products in 1 consisting of Mass Article Creator (MAC) and Mass Article Submitter (MAS). Initially, I was put off by this as I wondered why the 2 aren't combined into 1 ? And the cheapest price among the 3 of $77 certainly set some alarm bells ringing that it might be a sub-standard product. Anyways, with a money back guarantee I went along with it.

Installation was a walk in the park. although I had to walk twice to install both it did not take long. The user interface was fairly simple to navigate and I was up and running in no time.

Now this is where it gets interesting. Personally, I do find article marketing a drag sometimes especially when my creaive juices are not flowing. However, this simple ( I'm sure the engine under the hood is anything but ) tool ensures that you will never have to crack your head on writing articles ever again! Well, in actual fact, you will still need to write at least once for every niche.

Upon finishing the first article for a particular niche, send it to MAC and it will crank out many other similar articles from the one that you have created. Is this magic ? What happens is that the software changes some words and phrases in the original article and by so doing "creates" another new article. Easy solution but not so easy to implement. It was mind blowing. Imagine the time saved in rewriting articles and money saved from hiring article writers.

Once the articles are ready, feed it to the MAS and the articles will be submitted automatically. The results are loads of back links to your sites and of course traffic.

The support provided was somewhat mixed in the sense that I was put on hold for the longest time among the 3 but the support person was knowledgable and well versed in the product.

In my view, the 3 products are great innovations in their own right. However, comparing dollar for dollar I would say MAC and MAS wins hands down for giving the most bang for the buck to generate traffic online. Now imagine if all 3 products are working hand in hand....

My ratings on this one :

Price : 5/5 ( Cheapest )
Quality : 5/5
Effectiveness : 5/5 ( in driving actual traffic )
Ease of Use : 4/5
Support : 4/5

Read more on Mass Artcile Control 2009 Pro HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment